26 October 2011

two years


I was hoping to have some lovely photos of Port Willunga from Sunday, but our two year anniversary celebrations didn't go as planned. A 31 degree day made for two flustered people with Scottish heritage (aka the husband and baby), so we decided to stay home inside with the air-con.

But Mark and I did go out on Monday night, the official date of our anniversary, for a total of 1.5 hours - without Everly! Yes, for the first time since she's been born, Mark and I were alone. We had yummy organic burritos, then stopped for coffee, before making it home just in time for Everly's next feed (my Mum was watching her at our place). It was strange at first to be out without her, like we'd forgotten something, and of course we talked about her the entire time, but it was lovely nonetheless!

Happy two years to the most amazing man I know.

Photo by Luke Simon
You can see more photos from our wedding day here

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had an amazingly beautiful day. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah congratulations. Happy two years! Lovely that you got some precious time together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Um, we never did anything without Alice. It must be strange (yet nice) to have some time as a "couple only" for an activity! What a beautiful picture. xox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...