27 October 2010

one year




 









I can't believe it's been one year already. I just got back from a lovely long weekend down the coast with the husband. We visited our favourite place away from home - Port Willunga, where we married one year ago - and stopped in for lunch at the Star of Greece. We spent the next two days lazing about in a cosy shack at Goolwa, walking along the beach, eating delicious fish pasties and fresh squid at Aquacaf, and indulging in afternoon naps. Wouldn't it be lovely if we could do this every day...

(All photos by the amazing and humble Luke Simon).

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your wedding pics are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Your wedding day looks so beautiful. I'm intrigued by the family tree with fingerprints, is that what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Congratulations! What a gorgeous wedding! I love the fingerprint tree idea. Isn't it scary how quickly time goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe its been a whole year either! Hope you had a great time away darling girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Such beautiful photos, you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...