16 October 2010

bloomin'


Flowers make me oh-so-happy!

I bought this lovely bunch for only $15 from a woman at Bowerbird Bazaar who runs her florist business from home. Why oh why did I not know about her when I was planning my wedding?! (The one thing that was a disaster on my wedding day were the flowers!)

Some more things I brought home with me:



Cards from Able and Game. Absolutely love these guys for their originality and humour.


Cards from Naomi Murrell. I love Naomi's work - I first saw prints hanging in one of our favourite little cafe's Tincat, and she is from Adelaide so of course I have a soft spot for her! (I just noticed many of the photos on Naomi's website are actually taken in Tincat Cafe.)


I have loved these Alphabet Zoo cards from Lola & Bailey since I saw them on a blog a few weeks ago, so bought my initial 'J'. This would be a lovely card to buy for a new mum!


And finally, what do I see but none other than Sharon Muir's beautiful ceramics, which I blogged about last week. Of course I just had to buy this little brown owl. He now lives on my bedside table and holds my collection of earrings.

I saw many other beautiful things from loads of talented people, including a bottle vase from Angus & Celeste, but I will have to put them on my Christmas list. (Oh my, it is almost Christmas!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...