12 October 2011

♥ ♥ ♥


The Rachel Castle embroidery artwork I surprised Mark with on our first wedding anniversary is still sitting, carefully folded in bubble wrap, in our drawer. We will be celebrating two years later this month. I really must get around to framing it.

P.S. The lovely Emily from The Beetle Shack is having a Castle giveaway (ends this Friday). Go here to enter! Go! Now!

5 comments:

  1. oooh lucky you to have an original piece! its stunning!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Jess. You really should frame it soon so you can look at it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is so cute. It should totally be in a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I adore this. What a fantastic gift. Castle is amazing, you're so lucky to have an original piece. Now go, frame it lady!!

    ps. Thanks for the comment and glad to offer some inspiration for gorgeous Everly's room. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies! It really was a splurge at the time (I was working full-time then), but I'm so glad I had it made! Now to frame & hang it! (You can't tell from the photo but this is massive at over 700mm x 500mm so framing is gonna be $$$, hence why I've been avoiding it!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...