16 October 2011

♥ ♥ ♥






The bargain-hunting week that was:-

1) new shoes (only $18.99. I love Big W!)

2) finds from Vinnies at Port Adelaide (two beautiful crocheted blankets, a Golden Book, a cute toy, plus not pictured some cute leggings, a Bonds top and maracas, all for Everly and only $16)

3) broad beans ($3/kg from the farmers market, to be used in a spring chicken soup, and the leftovers frozen for weeknight impromptu pasta).

Now we are off to my folks for Sunday night dinner so Everly can play with her Oma and Nonno.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend x

1 comment:

  1. Some nice finds you have there. Those blankets look in pretty good condition too. I managed to find some vintage bloomers for Mila. You have to love bargain shopping! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...