24 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS







Thank you for visiting this humble space of mine this past year and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me.

I wish you and your families a very happy Christmas blessed with love, light and laughter. xxx

A little handmade Christmas gift for family - pure beeswax candles in old jam jars using local beeswax (I made a few for myself, too!)

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, beautiful you! And what an amazing idea with the candles... Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for your lovely family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Jess! Those candles look wonderful, I might have to give them a try one year! Hope you and your family had a magical day xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Steiner doll you made is beautiful. As a less crafty minx I ordered a doll- meant to be here anyday- as a present for p from the newbie. It looks so much like yours. May have to do with our love of red hair (hazel eyes but close!)
    Hope you had a beautiful day and happy holidays to you. Xx ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrong post re doll but you'll understand am sure;)

      Delete
  4. Oh Jess - you are so thoughtful. I bet your family would have been so chuffed with their candles. Handmade presents are always the best...hope you've had a beautiful start to the year. Wishing you love and light x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...