Some photos I managed to snap over the last few days.... (The rest of the time I was too busy laughing, enjoying the company of others and stuffing my face with food!)
The Mama making Spätzle for our German feast on Christmas Eve. (Sadly, I didn't take any photos of the Rinderroulade or blaukraut with speck.)
Little wooden people from Germany.
Watching the blur of dogs playing through the kitchen window on Christmas Eve.
Billy having a rest after all the playing.
Christmas Day - chopstick rests we gave my sister and brother-in-law. Made by Adelaide furniture designer Takeshi Iue, found at Bowerbird Bazaar design market earlier this year.
Gifts for us - lovely patterned napkins and placemats from Country Road.
My family knows I love Kikki-K stationery. Weekly A6 diary in mustard.
Beautiful wooden heart Christmas tree decoration, from the sister and brother-in-law.
(From Sedonia, a gorgeous shop in Seddon Victoria).
I hope you all had a memorable Christmas filled with love and laughter.
xx








Glad you had a good Christmas Jess. Happy New Year! Those chopstick rests are amazing! Need to get my hands on some of those! x
ReplyDelete