17 December 2010
oh christmas tree
We still haven't put up the Christmas tree.
I was contemplating not doing it at all this year, but agreed after the husband said he'd construct the tree so long as I'd decorate it. True, it appears I am stuck with the most time-consuming part, but at least I don't have to venture out to the shed to find the box, nor enjoy all the spiders and creepy crawlies that I'm sure will come out with it.
I much prefer this beautiful tree of lights than the plastic green variety we have. Maybe next year?
(from the very talented Jenn of A Merry Mishap)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i did a tree this year, first time ever. i really thought it would be fun to decorate but not as much as i hoped. the fun bit was picking it and chopping it down.
ReplyDeletehave fun?