10 January 2011
going dotty
The husband and I always joke about our unlucky streak - the kind where it starts to pour with rain just as you get out of the car (one of us seriously must have done something awful in a past life!) - so I was super excited when I received an email from the Natalie Walton herself of Daily Imprint letting me know I'd won a print of my choice from Ubabub.
I couldn't decide which one to choose, so ended up going with the Dotty print as it seemed the most unisex and it was also the husband's favourite. I finally opened it today, after it arrived in the post before Christmas, and it's simply lovely! If only I had a baby's room to hang it in... ha! (We have made some progress - the spare room is almost cleared of boxes, so we should be able to start painting later this month when we have a weekend free.)
Our 20 week scan is this afternoon, so hopefully we'll be able to find out if the Little One is a he or a she! Knowing our luck the cheeky bugger will have it's legs firmly crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x