20 January 2011

baby belly


Just past the halfway mark! Baby belly at 21 weeks (+ 4 days, if we're being pedantic). She is moving around a lot more now, kicking and punching me daily. She also likes to give me a good wallop in the bladder when I am obviously encroaching on her personal space - always a great toilet reminder.

So, yes, we're having a girl! I was quite convinced for some months there was a little boy in there, so it was a beautiful surprise! I should have known - a few weeks ago I dreamt of a baby girl, about 9 months old; she wasn't walking yet but was sitting up and had quite a personality, smiling and giggling. And then she laughed - oh! the most devine laugh! - a sharp, loud laugh ('Just like her Mum,' Mark said, when I described it to him). So it was quite a surreal moment being told 'it' was a 'she'.

We can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at you! So gorgeous! I cant wait to meet her either xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your beautiful bump makes me cluck. Enjoy the journey its such a special time. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...