23 December 2010
first things for the little one
My sister and brother-in-law gave us a little package of some things for the Little One, including two onesies, some striped bibs and a gorgeous little beanie. These are the first and only things I have for the impending arrival, so I am a little excited! I haven't felt like buying anything yet, probably because the baby's room is still full of junk. We are slowly getting there though. The study/work room is painted and half completed - I just need to make a trip to IKEA for table legs and wall shelves. Then we can begin clearing the other bedroom and start making it the Little One's cave.
Christmas is only two days away - oh, where did the time go? I still have a few small things to buy for presents, and I am still yet to wrap anything. The tree is up, but still undecorated. I honestly haven't had the time. Billy had us worried for a few days - he was sneezing violently, twitching and drooling, so I was watching him constantly. He went to the vet on Monday where they sedated him and removed a large grass seed from his right nostril. He's much happier now!
I've been spending all my spare time with my beautiful sister - oh how I missed her! - and the rest of the family, relaxing at the beach, going for long walks, and getting (unintentionally) sunburnt. After all the dreary weather, it appears summer is finally here!
Merry Christmas everyone! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lovely! Merry Christmas to you too x
ReplyDelete