26 September 2010
the week that was
This week has consisted of:
-way too much shopping. That dress and those jeans. Country Road sales are evil.
-pulling my neck out when trying to put my on my cardigan while throwing my handbag over my shoulder. Never again. I'm going to try book a remedial massage appointment tomorrow as it's still killing me.
-the arrival of the Tolix stool, Eames chair and Eames hang-it-all I ordered a month or so ago (all replicas I'm afraid, until we can afford the real things)
-yummy macarons made by Callum Hann from MasterChef. He launched his range of macarons on Friday, available to purchase at Providore in the Central Market, with flavours chocolate, beetroot, peanut butter and pistachio (packaging by Adelaide co Black Squid Design). The husband and I scoffed our way through them in 20 seconds flat - the beetroot is absolutely delicious, but the peanut butter wins hands down (no photos it was gone that fast!)
-the beautiful wedding of our cousins Mike and Chloe, followed by some crazy moves on the dancefloor (mostly some ridiculous robot-like dancing on my part due to the neck injury!)
-waking up this morning with a sore throat, runny nose and aching body (everyone has been sick at work so it was inevitable I would eventually get it). I'm propped up in bed with my laptop while the husband cooks some homemade baked beans for breakfast, so I suppose I can't really complain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My favourite macaron was the peanut butter one too! <3 :)~
ReplyDeleteI had to try these too - my favourite was the beetroot. Macarons are not so easy to find in these neck of the woods but I think the best ones I've tried were at the Gilles St. Markets - salted caramel mmmmmm.
ReplyDelete