11 September 2010
nesting
We moved into our house a little over two months ago, but we are still surrounded by unfinished renovations and packing boxes. I am a true nester - I need photos, magazines, vases and just my things around me to feel happy and at ease. I have been feeling restless for some time now. I am very impatient... everything needs to be now - right this minute - with me. But we are slow renovators, and our weekends are only going to get busier with multiple engagement parties and weddings coming up, so I have resigned myself to the fact we will be living like this for a few more months. I unpacked a couple of small boxes and displayed a few little things in our loungeroom. It will keep me for happy, for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know how you feel, I am that kind of impatient person too! Whenever I take on a project it has to be easy and something I can finish in 1 day or I won't do it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the unpacking, I'm sure it will all come together.
:)
Ah, finally someone who understands! :) I am exactly the same - I have many great ideas, but if they take too long to execute I will quickly move on to something else. I have always lived in completed homes so this is a very different world for me! I'm sure it will work out in the end. Thank you for the well wishes x
ReplyDelete