Some things I am loving at the moment (but refraining from purchasing):-
1. ABCs poster by Honey & Bloom, found via Lovely Design.
2. Soft toys by MAIIKE, discovered through Lucy at The Design Files.
3. 'You are loved' garland by Shanna Murray. I could easily buy all of her decals in a heartbeat.
(I really need to get onto painting our kitchen wall in blackboard paint so I have an excuse to buy one of those decals.)
1. ABCs poster by Honey & Bloom, found via Lovely Design.
2. Soft toys by MAIIKE, discovered through Lucy at The Design Files.
3. 'You are loved' garland by Shanna Murray. I could easily buy all of her decals in a heartbeat.
(I really need to get onto painting our kitchen wall in blackboard paint so I have an excuse to buy one of those decals.)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x