Yesterday was our nephew's 4th birthday. Cake, a piñata, lollies everywhere, and a new cool race car. Oh, and let's not forget the jumpy castle! (Unfortunately my camera battery died before I could capture evidence of my husband and brother-in-law doing backflips on it - ever so young at heart!) The birthday boy looked quite dapper in his navy corduroys and shirt - it is rather frightening how suddenly grown up he is. I am sure it will be his 18th before we know it.







This looks like my kinda party. Seriously, kids parties are the best! I know what you mean about how fast they grow up. My eldest nephew just started SCHOOL. How? He's like 6 months old isn't he?! xx
ReplyDeleteps. thank you for your lovely comment about our wedding album! I used InDesign to design the pages and then saved them as JPEGs and uploaded them onto the program the company that publishes these photo books provides. We're still deciding what photos to frame from our wedding and currently only have one up! Need to get on that, but too many awesome ones to choose from!!
ReplyDelete