26 August 2010

black and walnut eames hang-it-all


I just spotted this limited edition Eames Hang-It-All (via Oh Joy!) and almost fell off my chair. I have been coveting the coloured version for over a year now but haven't got around to buying it. Can my bank account afford $249 USD for this gorgeous black and walnut version? Probably not (my husband will argue definitely not), but this is an original piece - not a replica - and it's only in production for a few months until early 2011. This just might put the pressure on to do my tax return...

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love! I must say im more of a fan of the coloured one though... but this is definitely more you. Just do it - IT'S AN INVESTMENT haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I just found your blog via Lucy's blog.

    I love the walnut version, it would be a great investment, absolutely, being that it is limited edition. And it's simply timeless. My husband bought me the regular multi-coloured one for xmas which I adore also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, i'm trying to justify this purchase too. on the up side - great time to buy with the strength of the australian dollar! it's almost like making money! almost. maybe husband would buy that angle?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...