27 August 2010
moustaches make me happy
I fell in love with the moustache mugs from Third Drawer Down when I was in Melbourne in April visiting my sister. I don't know what it is about them - they just make me giggle! I came across them again and again online when looking for gifts for others but could never justify buying them for myself at the time. Seeing them again on The Design Files today as a gift idea for Father's Day convinced me it was a sign... and seeing as I've been in bed sick with a cold, I thought it was the perfect thing to cheer me up. The Maurice-Poirot moustache mug set is on its way!
(Now if if only I had enough funds to buy this. Oh, and this.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x