31 August 2010
what a hottie
Saturday was spent in bed fighting the flu, but it wasn't all bad - a package arrived from Elk Accessories with the gorgeous mohair blend Hottie water bottle I bought on sale (only $34, usually $88 - Billy took a liking to it, sniffing it curiously then spending the afternoon cuddled up with it). I laid in bed the whole day, enjoying the warmth from the sun on the window, browsing blogs in my pj's and snoozing in between.
I am forever falling ill and taking antibiotics, but this time I visited a naturopath and loaded myself up with olive leaf extract, echinacea, vitamin c and iron, with the occasional Lemsip. I really felt the difference - I was feeling perkier by mid-Sunday so we went out for an hour to check out a bookcase at One Small Room in Croydon (alas, sold!) and buy Dulux paint samples from Bunnings (Lexicon, White on White, Vivid White, Natural White - who knew there were so many whites?!) In the afternoon I cleaned up this little fan I picked up for only $10 in a little shop in Yarraville, Melbourne earlier this month. Not sure where it will live yet, but I'm sure it will come in handy when the warmer weather hits, seeing as we only have one small aircon in our new house. I'm sure it won't be long - the first day of spring is almost here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








how gorgeous is the elk stuff? and packaged so beautifully !!
ReplyDeleteI know! I couldn't help myself when I saw the Hottie on sale, even though the weather is now starting to get warmer - I have packed it away to bring out next winter. And, I agree, the packaging is gorgeous - even the cardboard box is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete