24 June 2013

THESE DAYS



These are the only photos I managed to snap at the farmer's market on Sunday before my camera battery went flat. Devouring apple rings (despite Everly's intense frowning face, they are a favourite treat of hers!) and then pistachio nuts, it appears the only way I can get a decent photo of this girl at the moment is while she's eating!

There is not much variety in my collection this week I'm afraid, but I didn't pick up the camera until Sunday, and silly me didn't check the battery life before we left home. We had a busy week of playgroup, collecting our organic co-op order, catch-ups with friends, and getting caught out in a storm (hello soggy shoes!) with a flat car battery. (Hmmm, there seems to be a flat battery theme this week...)

Joining Emily from The Beetle Shack in a weekly collection of snaps. 

5 comments:

  1. These shots are lovely - Everley is such a sweetie. Love her bonnet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so gorgeous in her red and purple handknits.

    (And some weeks the camera just gets forgotten completely at our place too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red and purple - my two favourite colours xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...