25 May 2013

21/52

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, for 2013.

She is a little bookworm, just like her Mama was (and still is). Everly's favourite this week is The Tale of Peter Rabbit. She listens eagerly as I tell the story of mischievous Peter and is absolutely fascinated by my Scottish accent for Mr McGregor. I secretly hoped at least one of my future children would fall in love with the written word, just as I did when I was a little girl, so I'm just a little bit excited about all the reading we'll do together in the years to come.

Joining in with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel.

You can see the whole series of portraits here.

6 comments:

  1. peter rabbit is a firm favourite at our house too. lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...we have a huge fan of Beatrix potter in our auburn girl too;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love seeing a little one cherish books! Belinda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots and such a sweet moment captured! So much love and joy in her face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are just ever so sweet! love! so love to stumble upon a new blog through this project! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by from the 52 Project. My little one loves her books too. Any time there is a rabbit in a story she calls him Peter regardless of the story. Love to see you little one reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...