
This past week has been busy moving around furniture in our house. Our third bedroom has always been a bit of a junk room slash study, but last weekend I decided to turn it into more of a playroom so Everly could play next to me while I worked on the computer. So this week has been a bit unglamorous with shifting and lifting, sorting and binning late into the evenings, followed by dusting and cleaning during the day (around a toddler, who is petrified of the vacuum cleaner!) Thankfully, it's all looking a lot tidier now and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend doing absolutely nothing!
1, 2 & 3) Somewhere in amongst all the chaos, Everly and I delighted in some morning tea together - spelt and pear crumble cake with warm peppermint tea. She begged to have her own cup of tea, so I obliged.
4) Everly discovered this animal puzzle while we were sorting through her toys. When I found it at an op shop a few months ago she wasn't quite at the age to understand it, but now she loves it. First thing in the morning she runs to find it: 'Puzzle! Puzzle, Mummy!'
5) She used to frown and turn away, but now she'll occasionally smile for the camera when I ask.
6) Bouncy, auburn curls. Her hair is getting so long!
Joining Emily from The Beetle Shack in a weekly collection of snaps.





As exhausting as those move arounds can be ghey are often my most favourite weekend pasttime. Sadly, our third bedroom still looks like a junk room although I did try to make it into Poppy's space. She just sleeps with us and I chuck everything in there! Love those curls. She is such a looker! Xx
ReplyDelete