12 May 2013

19/52 + HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, for 2013.

We stuck pink stickers on our faces and danced around the lounge room to records. It's crazy days like this, when I laugh deep belly laughs until tears run down my face, I absolutely love being a Mum. 

Joining in with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel. You can see the whole series of portraits here.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there - you're amazing!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhahaha. Love this. It looks like so much fun. xo
    Happy Mother's day to you too lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stickers, stickers.... My son love them. One this days when it was time to sleep I found a lot of them on my bed :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...