28 April 2013

THESE DAYS


Camouflage for my feet - the first time Everly saw them she said 'Oooh' and leant down to stroke them /
The only way I can get a photo with my camera shy girl - let her play with straws! / 
Experimenting with no hands / 
Sprouting rocket / 
Sage / 
Pottering about in the garden / 
Helping Daddy pot succulents / 
Watering / 
Always that concentrating face, in our overgrown jungle of a backyard

Joining Emily from The Beetle Shack in a weekly collection of snaps. 

8 comments:

  1. your shoes are amazing & I love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fresh air, the gardening, your shoes and beautiful child and the fact she stroked them...how super cute is that! have a lovely week xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious! Such a cutie pie : ]
    Love that picture of the falling water! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these shots! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the gardening shots. Your little girl is so sweet!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful photographs, I love your style and the fact that you're a fellow Aussie!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...