A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, for 2013.
You are always so excited to help us with whatever we are doing. Today, you observed closely as Daddy filled the pot with soil and planted the succulent shoots, then as he left to fill the watering can you gathered the fallen leaves and pushed them one by one carefully into the soil, gently patting down the dirt with your fingertips and giggling with delight.
Joining in with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel.
You can see the whole series of portraits here.
I think I like her little furrowed brow in the last photo best - such a sweetie :)
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable - and it's lovely to see kids getting their hands dirty :D
ReplyDeleteVery sweet photos - I especially love the expressive eyebrows in the last ones :)
ReplyDeleteOooh we're getting ready to do the same thing! Loving your little gardener this week. Children fascinated with nature will always have a special place in my heart. Hope your weekend was perfect x
ReplyDelete