
A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013.
Everly, these are the only photos I took of you this week, sitting together at the table sharing breakfast as we do every morning. It's barely light outside as you've been waking at 6am (oh the joys of daylight savings!). Breakfast-time is when we have some of our best chats of the day, as we wake slowly from our slumber - you tell me what you did yesterday, and I tell you what we'll be doing today. You often surprise me with your new words and ability to construct short sentences ("Papa bike fix" and "Nonno help pasta"). Coincidentally, these are also the very last photos we have of you with both your front teeth, before that fateful day where you fell off the kitchen step-stool. I am going to miss that cheeky, toothy grin!
Joining in with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel.
You can see the whole series of portraits here.


Love her and her bed hair and breakfast face. Sweetness xo
ReplyDelete