Mark gave me a Jimi Hendrix record for my birthday a couple of weeks ago - we put it on and Everly promptly crawled to the TV cabinet, pulled herself up, then started shaking her head back and forth while bouncing up and down and wobbling her leg to the beat. She'd never done this before so, as you can imagine, we were pretty excited (please excuse my giggling and terrible singing!) She now 'dances' whenever she hears music. Oh I love this girl to bits!
Foxy!! That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love her too! Every time I see her sweet cheeks on instagram i want to smooch them!
I just did a very similar post. Little dancing girl to old school music. Took me bloody ages to figure out how to embed the vimeo. xx
Thanks Milina! I saw your post too - she is soooo cute! Very cool moves for a little girl ;) It took me yonks to work out the vimeo thing too, in the end I got the hubby to do it haha! x
DeleteThat is very cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you! We love it ;)
DeleteThat is so awesome! Piper gets down to van Morrison and Paul simon, her favourites;) loved this.
ReplyDeleteX Ashley
Piper has some pretty awesome taste in music! x
Delete