15 August 2011

two months








Some photos from the last two months - our little Everly Violet, with her big eyes, auburn/red hair (it's still changing!), and delightfully long fingers. She is now 10 weeks old, knows exactly what she wants (and is quick to tell me if I don't get a move on - 'Boobs please, mama!'), and is 'talking', babbling and gurgling all day long (hmmm, where does she get that from, I wonder?). Blowing saliva bubbles, drooling, and furrowing her brow are her current favourite past-times.

I've been making the most of the gorgeous weather the last week - beautiful clear skies and warm sunshine in the middle of winter! - by meeting up with other mamas for coffee and lunch, and last Friday going for a walk to the beach with Everly snug against my chest in the Hug-a-bub.

The plan is to update this blog weekly. Let the challenge begin!

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so beautiful! Congratulation! I have been wondering how things were :) Great to have you back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Gorgeous! Congratulations! What a great name too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...