17 May 2011

it's been a while




Oh, where did the last nine months go? All of a sudden I am 38 weeks pregnant and patiently waiting for baby's arrival.

Things have finally started to slow down now... (some of) the house renovations are complete (we have abandoned 90% of them until we've settled in with the little one), the baby clothes and blankets are washed and dried, the spare room is finally empty of junk/boxes and ready for our homebirth, and I am mentally prepared as much as I ever will be about finally meeting this little life we have created.

This poor blog has been quite neglected, and I have also been incredibly lazy at taking photos the last few months, hence the one decent photo of my breakfast taken over a month ago (showing off the Donna Wilson egg cups the husband bought me for my birthday), and two dodgy iPhone pics - my henna belly at 37 weeks, and my beachball bump at 38 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...