23 February 2013

8/52


A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, for 2013.

She watches the other children at the playground so intently. Taking everything in.

I still can't get over how grown up she looks with her hair tied back. Slow down little one...

Joining in with The 52 Project at Che & Fidel

13 comments:

  1. Everly is so beautiful, she does look grown up with her hair tied back, but she also has a wise little face x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, so grown up, and so beautiful. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a beautiful little girl. really sweet photo jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that face, Jess! Slow down is right ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time flies. Truly, you look back and wonder how some days felt so long! I remember the same thing happened with p's first ponytail. No longer a baby!:( beautiful little lady though;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the expression on her face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little girl you have, love her serious expression!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such pondering! I often wonder how little ones can look so serious...but this world of play is serious business!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Certainly is taking it all in. Playgrounds can be overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So contemplative, beautiful capture!

    I don't think I've ever mentioned it but I LOVE her name! I actually wanted it for our boy. We arrived at Ellery instead! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a grown-up expression for a wee one. she's gorgeous :) love that colour of pink on her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even in quiet watching, she is learning so much. Like a little anthropologist.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...