20 March 2012
morning sunshine
I've been a bit busy of late. You know, planning a film screening. I didn't realise how much it would consume my days, hence why this poor blog has been a bit neglected. Now I can go back to using my spare time to put a load of washing on, vacuum up the dust balls in the hallway and offer Everly something else for lunch other than avocado on toast (I swear sometimes she looks at me as if she's saying 'Really, Mum? Again?!').
The plan is also to write more, blog more, and use the 'proper camera' again. (It's so easy to just whip out the iPhone!) I hate to admit it but I have a severe case of instagram fever at the moment - you can find me under 'littlewildmoose'.
Above is our little E, playing with leaves in our backyard in the morning sunshine on Sunday.
She's nine months old now. And I am starting to plan a first birthday party - yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gorgeous pic. Beautiful light x
ReplyDelete9 months...I remember this being the exact time that time started to fly. my lady is 21 months now and i swear i had only just blinked! x ashley
ReplyDelete