06 February 2012

my greatest loves



Everly and her Daddy watching the early morning rain on the bedroom window.
Mark is 28 today, and Everly is 8 months today.
Happy birthday and happy not-birthday to my two greatest loves.

I apologise for being a bit MIA lately. Life has gotten away with me. 

8 comments:

  1. Everly gets more beautiful with every picture. 8 months already?! Happy birthday to your boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos, hope that you all have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images Jess. Everly has grown so much and is so so beautiful. Happy day to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photographs are precious. I also love your pillowcases! - where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi. The pillowcases are by Rachel Castle - http://www.castleandthings.com.au. x

      Delete
  5. Oh goodness. These are beautiful photos. What a beautiful place you have here!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...