I've been eyeing off
Emily Green's work for quite a while now. Every time I see her mentioned in a blog post I revisit her
etsy store and I always find myself returning to this necklace - the
ella design.
P.S. If you are reading this husband, this would be a lovely present for your wife this Christmas!
Love it. And the artwork in the background. Beautiful colours. I reckon you should definitely get crafting a cloud of your own - so simple to do. Or so I hope! xxx
ReplyDeletebeautiful! x
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it!I hope your husband gets the hint :) x
ReplyDeletehey there - just wanted to say hi as i noticed you were a follower and have enjoyed a little perusal of your blog :)
ReplyDeletep. i bought my mum one of emily's necklaces for christmas and it was a real winner....hope one made it's way under your tree. x