01 July 2013

HALFWAY THERE

I can't believe we're already halfway through the year, and halfway through the 52 Project.

Every now and then I click on the 52 tag and look back on the weekly portraits from the past six months. I can't believe how quickly Everly has grown from a tiny toddler into the beginnings of a little girl. I'm so very grateful for this project because without the gentle reminder every week to pick up the camera and capture a moment I know I wouldn't have as many photos of my beautiful girl as I do now.

Here are my favourite three portraits from this year so far:


that cheeky laugh from Week 3,
standing at the gate of our little holiday house in Daylesford from 12/52,




and my little inquisitive observer from 18/52.

Joining in with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel.

You can see the whole series of portraits here.

8 comments:

  1. Three beauties, Jess. Think my fav is the window peer. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so super cute. What a lucky girl having that gorgeous red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos of your girl. Love the cheeky laugh shot. Holly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these three, she is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. three gorgeous images and i can even see the subtle changes in her in six months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, the dappled light. Beautiful. This project has been fabulous, no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beautiful portraits of your darling girl, I just adore that last one of her, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet curly girl!
    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - it always makes my day! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...